Bad weather - no track runs tomorrow

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 23:59:46 EST

Well guys, I was planning on going to the track tomorrow and see how the Dakado would run in the 1/4. I have been really anxious to see how it would do, but today we got hit with not one, not two, but three tornados. Well, the house is still here, but I hope no one was hoping to get fiberglass front fenders anytime soon. My molds were destroyed and the fiberglass I had laid is nowhere to be found. The Dakado didn't fair too well through the storm. :o( A shingle got loose from somewhere and destroyed my passenger side ventvisor and club cab window cover. I have a few hail dents in the hood and my bug sheild is dead. The windshield already have chips in it, but now they are full blown cracks. When they replace my windshield, it will come out in about 9 or 10 pieces. The wifes car needs the hood repainted as shingles decided they were sandpaper and "prepped" her hood for painting. Oh yeah, I haven't found all my tools yet, my toolshed got demolished. I found one front!
!
 door in my neighbors tree!! I
am still missing ~$800 worth of tools. Man, this sucks big time. Well, I just got new batteries for the Mag-Lite, I am out to tool hunt once more. Oh yeah, once I find the side of my tool shed I might be able to put if back together, if I ever find it. Hope everyone else is doing better.

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado (my poor baby!)
69 Dodge Charger (survived with out a scratch, wait, I wouldn't know, no paint on it, just primer! I managed one joke about it dammit!)