Re: 1992 Dakota Engine Swap

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 00:11:48 EST

If I'm not mistaken, it'd be more than that. The '92's are OBD-1 aren't they?
And the 2000's are OBD-II? I was going to put a '98 360 with 30,000 miles in my
'95 Dakota but one was OBD-I and the other OBD-II, so I decided not to screw
with it. You'd probably have to change a lot of stuff. Do it, and let us know
how it goes!

Chris Hannon
95 Dakota