testimonial

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 02:56:41 EST

aiight ya'll,
In light of all the crap about Firestone lately, I have a quick testimonial
to share. Next week I will be replacing my tires on DaProject. The old tires
are Firestone Firehawk SS10's that I had mounted in March 97'. 90k miles
later I am replacing them. That's right, 90 thousand miles!!! And they ain't
bald either, they are just old and starting to dry-rot between the tread so
my trust in these tires is a little shakey.

Just thought I'd share my experience with what I think is a great product!

aiight.... I be done

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / Magnum 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"