Re: testimonial

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 03:56:17 EST

I have a set of firestones in my attic - brand new about 90 miles on them - -
an Explorer owner gave them to me when the scandle hit. They are not on recall
- but they didnt want them anymore. Michelins are the only tires that will
grace my trucks. But since I am hard up for cash - and my 4x4 tires are bald -
(and the firestones are exact replacements) I'm going to use them. heh. Can't
look a gift tire in the mouth can I?

"mike d." wrote:

> aiight ya'll,
> In light of all the crap about Firestone lately, I have a quick testimonial
> to share. Next week I will be replacing my tires on DaProject. The old tires
> are Firestone Firehawk SS10's that I had mounted in March 97'. 90k miles
> later I am replacing them. That's right, 90 thousand miles!!! And they ain't
> bald either, they are just old and starting to dry-rot between the tread so
> my trust in these tires is a little shakey.
>
> Just thought I'd share my experience with what I think is a great product!
>
> aiight.... I be done
>
> -miggity
>
> PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / Magnum 360 swap in progress!!
> miggitymike@fast4x4.net
> http://surf.to.Project13s
>
> "STOCK SUCKS!"

"She has a face that would make an onion cry"

Tom S. http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 2/5/01 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)