RE: Car Audio Recomendations

From: Tom Slick North (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 18:35:25 EST

Jason,

Here is what I did with mine... Hope it gives you a few ideas...

Sony CD player/changer controller...
Polk Audio EX502a 5 1/4" coax. (front doors)
Polk Audio EX572a 5" x 7" coax (rear corners)
SAS Bazooka RS 6 1/2" powered subwoofer (RS is much better than the old
EL's)

as for the Polk speaker installs, I bought adapters from Circuit City that
just plug into the factory speaker harnesses and then to the speaker...
made it much easier!!

I got my stereo installed by my brother...he used to work at an Audio
place... Circuit City installed my sub for me...

Circuit City and Best Buy both have some good deals from time to time...just
take your time finding the right deal...

Hope this helps a little,

Tom "Slick"