Re: ATTENTION: OWNERS OF 2000 & 2001 - V6 TEST REQUIRED

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 19:13:30 EST

I doubt it's the coil. I had this effect when the truck was new and
unmodified and I still have it after adding many mods: MSD ignition and
coil, Autolite plugs, brass cap & rotor, superconductor wires, po' boy
intake, JBA headers and Flowmaster muffler.

As I mentioned yesterday, when I noted this last summer (I said there was a
'flat spot' about 2200 RPM where there was hesitation) Bernd thought a
ported TB might take care of it. Anyone have any feedback on the TB solution
yea or nay? If I ever get my Quick-D I'll let y'all know!

Of course, it's only noticeable at very mild acceleration. The answer...?

DRIVE FASTER! :-)

- Alex
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/SxokV7hSrtCVk