Re: Car Audio Recomendations

From: Kevin Moore (glamisdakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 20:34:49 EST

I had the same problem, that stock tape deck wasn't
cutting it. I went with the Sony xplod deck, Clarion
Speakers, Kenwood 200 X 1 amp bridged to 2 JBL loud
and clear 10" subs in seperate inclosures. I have 2
boxes just sitting on the rear seat, it works pretty
well. Only thing I would do differently is use
different speakers. Not to happy with the clarions.

Kevin
'98 4x4 318 l-slip, K&N, Magnaflow