Re: Car Audio Recomendations

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 19:40:55 EST

Try www.carmedia1.com
-Chuong

<<
I was thinking about replacing my trucks current factory stereo system with
a much nicer one. I am partial to Pioneer systems and have choosen all
Pioneer components. The kind of music that I listen to is Country, pop,
rock, hip hop. I would like to know what you think about my choices and the
prices and if you know somewhere I could get everything for cheaper, either
online or a store, such as Circuit City, Best Buy, Car Toys, etc. I live in
the Portland, Oregon area. Keep in mind that with Crutchfield you get a free
wiring harness and custom installation instructions. Though wiring harnesses
are not expensive and installation is usually not difficult. I would also
like to know what sort of wires I will need that are not supplied or are
better than the ones included with the items below.

Product Crutchfield price Audio-Warehouse
price
CD Player DEH-P47DH 249.95 219.00
Component Speakers 179.95 129.00
(for front doors)TS-C1653