Re: RE: Re: Re: Water Pump Time!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 23:27:47 EST

> that's the one kyle, make sure you lube the hose up with a lil of that PB
> Blaster to help slide it back on the pump... and don't forget the O-ring
on
> the heater hose pipe thingy... a lil PB on it, slide it on the tube and
> make sure it seats in the new pump. Chances are you will NOT be able to
> reuse the old one, so make sure you've got it before you tear things apart

Jon,
The new water pump came with a gasket and a small, maybe quarter sized,
o-ring. Is this the o-ring I need, or will I still need to get another part
tomorrow? Thanks a ton. I am draining the radiator right, just stepped in to
warm up a tad, and check the DML :)
So far I took off the alternator, belt idler pulley, serp. belt, cold air
intake. I am going to remove the fan tonight and let everything else wait
till the morning
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6