Re: RE: Spark Plug Questions, not 3923 Related!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 00:18:08 EST

> What is the weather like there? Probably it is just condensation...
>
> Worst case, you might have a blown headgasket or a cracked block/head.
>
> Are the plug wires old or new, factory or aftermarket?
>
> btw, where do you live?

Oh you better watch what you say about my Dak, blown head gasket! Haha.
Anyways, weather is cold and dry, maybe 15 degree out right now. The plug
wires are MSD 8.5MM Super Conductors, just 2 years old. I live in Northwest
Indiana, Hammond to be exact; about 20-25 minutes from Chicago.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6