RE: Exhaust question/ was: Truck too quiet

From: Landon Mercer (viperdak@softhome.net)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 01:34:48 EST

I have a '99 R/T and i put a 40 series flowmaster ( single in dual out
with turndowns before the axle) and it sounds mean. Go to my website if
you wanna hear a sound clip.
www.geocities.com/viperdakrt
ITs really loud and deep nad sounds perfect. Surprised many a chebby at
the light. >=)

Landon
ICQ 10084392