Dodge humor!

From: Robert D. Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 10:34:24 EST

Hey, DML! My bud in Michigan sent me this. I figured I'd share it & start
off your day with some yuks!

Go Dodge!

DRAG RACE

 A man (Kyle?) was driving along in his Dodge Dakota, when suddenly
 it broke down. He was parked on the side of the road trying fix
 it, when a Jaguar pulled up in front of him and offered to help.

After a few minutes the two men obviously weren't going to get
the truck going again, so the Jaguar driver offered to tow the
Dak to the nearest garage.

A few minutes later the two had hitched up the Dak to the
Jaguar, and they agreed that if the Jaguar driver was going too
fast, the man should blow his horn and flash his lights to get
him to slow down. With that the two men got into their vehicles and
the Jaguar driver started to pull away with the Dak behind it.

At the first traffic light, a Ferrari pulled up beside the Jaguar
and started to rev his engine provocatively. As soon as the light
turned green the Ferrari and the Jaguar hit their accelerators
and took off. Before long the cars were racing at over 120 mph.

As the cars speed along, they passed through a police speed trap.
The officer couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the three vehicles
go by, and he decided that he couldn't catch them all by himself,
so he decided to radio for help:

"You won't believe what I just saw! I saw a Ferrari and a Jaguar
 doing 120 mph side by side, and a Dodge Dakota behind them
 flashing his lights and blowing his horn trying to get by!"

Bob Smith
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it!)