Dodge at Daytona

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 22:15:13 EST

Well even though Dodge didn't win the race i think they showedjust how good
they are. They led the most lapsand i think had the best chance to win it.
Unfortunantly Burton was involved in the wreck. but bill elliot and sterlin
martin finshed in the top 10. marlin could have won but was cut off by the
earnharts who were drafting Michael Waltrip to the win.
Dale Sr was involved in a last lap wreck and was taken to the hospital. It
was definently a good race. I do wish Dodge would have won but they raced
well and showed just how good Dodge is. I'm going to be pullin for Sterling
Marlin and Ward Burton for this season. Both are good drivers and now
they're even better since they are driving a DODGE.
Dare to be different. DODGE DIFFERENT.

Daniel
"1 Fine Dak"