Re: New Truck! Woo Hoo

From: Steve Owens (sowens01@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 17:23:58 EST

Ahh, that new truck feeling. I know it well. :-) Congrats!

> Well guys! I'm the proud owner of a '01 Dodge Dakota Sport 2X4. Does 3.8l
V6 sound right? It didn't have the Magnum badge
> on the side.

Ditto on a 01 SLT with a 4.7. I think they dropped the badges for 01. IMO,
it
makes for a cleaner look.

> My main reason for getting this was cause of the club cab. I was sick of
not having any room for people or stuff in the cab. This
> and it is a bigger engine than my 2.5 4cyl. Geeze.

Same here. The last truck I had barely had room for jumper cables behind the
seat. Forget even putting a small toolbox back there.

> Anyhow, I thought I'd introduce the latest addition to my pocket book.
I'll post pics soon.

Again, congrats. I hope every mile brings wider and wider grins. :-)