Re: RE: Re: Fog lights on with high beams

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 22:09:55 EST

    I haven't personally done this modification whether by below or by the
other link. I do remember, though when the below email came out on the
a.a.d.t. newsgroup. Everyone was discussing the merits of having fog lights
on with high beams (not to start anything). Based on that I would be
inclined to say that it's for fog lights and high beams.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport