Re: Re: RE: Re: Fog lights on with high beams

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 16:48:40 EST

The only real way to do this involves the simple installation of a relay,
which the highs, lows and fogs should have anyways... Personalyl I have the
lows, high, adn the fogs on my mom's Bonniville come on with the brights,
it's ungodly bright (gotta love it) I only do this becuase she's got the
seperate high and low bulbs, in a Dakota (like my friends R/T) we used a
relay, the power wire from the highs was spliced and turned into the turn on
wire for the relay, then one wire to groudn, one to batter, adn one to each
foggy, leave the factory wire in place though, otherwise they won't work with
the factory switch anymore... By doing this, your fog will ALWAYS come on
with your highs, and be optional with your lows... it's a beautiful thing....

Greg