Re: 1992 Dakota Engine Swap

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 08:04:43 EST

Hi,

I agree that you will not have an EGR but what about you guys with the MPI
intakes that use a block off plate... Do you guys have driveabilty problems?
Seems to me if he bolted the motor in and used the 92 sensors he would be
O'k.... If worst case use the old heads on the new block....problem
solved......

Tim Costello
810-977-5499