RE: RE: Overhead Computer. ??

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 10:56:19 EST

The other thing that would be helpful (but you still need the DRB III) is
the Body Diagnostic Procedures manual for your 1999 model. Mine covers
2000's only. Inside that manual are the troubleshooting diagrams, the
connector pinouts, and the verification tests for not only the CMTC
(overhead computer), but also the CTM, CCD, interior lighting, chime system,
instrument cluster, power door locks, remote keyless entry and vehicle
security system, airbags, and wipers. I can't remember off hand but I think
the cost of the manual is ~$20.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD