Re: Earnhardt dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 10:46:23 EST

I understand the dynamics of the crash but after watching the horrific and
spectacular crash that took Ward Burton out of the race, I just kept waiting
for the announcement that Earnhardt was able to walk away from his crash.

For me, it had to be the third or fourth news flash that finally convinced me
we had really lost a racing legend... Truly a sad, sad day...

My heart goes out to the Earnhardt family.
Tom