Re: Re: EARNHARDT WAS PART OF THE PROBLEM!! was Re: I found this on Fox

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 12:58:16 EST

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:54:06 -0500, moses@solarstop.net (Mark Ferrari)
wrote:

>You make it sound like the whole thing was his fault.

Re-read the last half of George's post and you will have a hard time
justifying that statement. On the other hand, what George said about
DE's driving *was* accurate. The paper I read this morning said that
his left front tire slipped causing him to lose control. If that's the
case, then it was just a tragic racing accident. On the other hand,
if DE *was* trying another of his risky block moves, then the whole
thing *was* his fault whether you want to hear that or not. I've
watched NASCAR for a long time and I couldn't begin to count the
number of races I've seen Earnhardt win by spinning other drivers out.
Then he'd try to claim it was an accident and he didn't mean to do it.
Yeah, right. I'm sorry the guy died, but his driving style won't be
missed in my house.

> Do you think he DESERVED to die??!?

Oh, please, can't we have a civil discussion without going to
extremes?

> Say somthing nice or keep your pie hole closed.

I guess not.

97 V6 Auto
e-mail mcrumley@airmail.net

"There's no trick to being a humorist when you have the whole
government working for you."--Will Rogers