68mm 4.7l tb Installed

From: John Clawson (johnc@asltg.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 13:38:25 EST

Arnold,

Not to say that the seat of MY pants is any better than anyone elses but
it actually butt-dynoed 6-9 rwhp. To me that's an almost imperceptable
difference but enough to feel it a little bit. More miles on the pcm
may improve it more, don't know for sure. Also, this was g-tech'd
without the Jet module so another round of testing is coming up.

> how was the seat of the pants difference could you feel the diff. from one
> t.b. to another one. or no change other than g tech.

Got it from Jim Bengston at El Dorado for $149.00 shipped. Call him at
800-853-5498. Thanks to James and Patrick.

> hey john how much did you pay for the t.b. and where did you get it?

jc
00 Sport,cc,4.7,4X4,auto,3.92sg,
Quickd air,Flowmaster,180 tstat,Jet II
68mm tb, Mobil 1