Photos of Hungry Valley

From: olznut@webtv.net
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 13:50:19 EST

Hello!

You are invited to view an online photo album created by Ed Halterman.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1466721&a=11414361

Here is a message describing the photos:

Hungry Valley mud pics from 2 Saturdays ago. Find me and my truck, lol!!!

You can order prints of the pictures while you are viewing
them.

You can also create your own photo album to share with family and
friends. Its free! Just join PhotoPoint today.
http://www.photopoint.com/signup.html

AOL Users:
Click on the link below to see the photos. If neither of the
links are clickable, simply cut and paste the first link into
your web browser.

<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1466721&a=11414361">Click Here</A>

Here are some of the exciting things you can do as a member of
PhotoPoint:

- Order prints of your favorite shots through our PersonalPrints
service for yourself or family and friends.
http://store.photopoint.com/ppstore

- Share your photos and photo albums online with family and
friends. It's a great way to stay in touch with loved ones.

- Create real movies with your pictures to enjoy and share.
http://www.photopoint.com/moviemaker/index.html

- Enjoy great deals on the latest technology in digital cameras,
scanners and more at the Wolf Camera Store.
http://photopoint.wolfcamera.com

And that's just the beginning.

Celebrate Your Life In Pictures(TM) at PhotoPoint today.
http://www.photopoint.com