Re: Proud new parent.

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 13:53:49 EST

Yeah I have to sell it cause I can't afford to keep both..I am not sure what
I am going to ask for it..it is a 91 cc v6 5spd 85,000 miles, Centerline
wheels mounted on 275 60 R15s, Lund roll pan painted to match, Dynomax
catback, ported TB, 14x3 K&N, Mopar chrome valve covers, 2 inch drop in the
rear, bucket seats. That is about all I can think of right now..pretty sure
I got 99% of it.
Mark