Re: Drag Racing at Carlsbad, Feb 24

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 17:24:54 EST

Come on, what do weather men/women know. They said it was going to rain on
my AutoX race Sunday and look... wait a minute it did rain?

Ok guys, how about this for a plan. I'll plan on being there, but we'll
re-evaluate the weather on Friday Morning. Let's all pray to the rain
gods... uhh or is that the sun gods... what ever.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm

---Ed "Old Nut" Halterman---

Sonds cool, keep me posted, I'm 90% positive I'm off that Sat, but let's
get some others to come to make it fun. Long range weather looks kinda
iffy right now, but that can change at a moment's notice. We'll see what
has changed since the Gibson, Mobil-1, Bosch 4418+4's went on and about
5000 more miles.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts

----Ron Wong----

Hey guys,

I don't like throwing wrenches but the weather forecast is rain from
Thursday the 22nd thru Sunday, the 25th, then again on Tuesday the 27th.
That's for Irvine. I just looked for Carlsbad and it's the same.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

---Arnold---

hey jason do you have any pics of your truck id like to see it by the way
what size are your rims exactly
                                                  arnold

---Sam P---

Big rain expected this Saturday....