Re: MY THOUGHTS ON EARNDHART!!!!!

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 17:16:29 EST

I guess the one GOOD thing we can see is his rude and dangerous driving
didn't KILL another driver who was just there completion and trying to win
like a good sport not ruin some one's race!!!
Remember this was a race, NOT ROLLER DERBY!!!
Imagine if the two accidents had not happened how many DODGES would have
been in the top 10!!
GEORGE!!