RE: RE: Internet Car buying

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 19:06:28 EST

Hey Chris,

Most of the Internet sites that sell cars are associated with a dealer or a
group of dealers. In my case Autobytel sent me to a dealer in my area where
I dealt with the Fleet Manager. I was given invoice price plus the extended
warranty as an additional incentive.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD