Re: Honor of Dale Earnhardt

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 19:51:36 EST

Yes,it looked like him and that one yellow car were
both just sliding along the wall side by side.Didn`t
seem like that direct of a hit.It really seemed like
they should have sustained almost identical damage to
me.Looks can be deceiving.The other guy got out of his
vehicle just as soon as they rolled back into the
grass.
--- SEMIHEMI01@aol.com wrote:
> Members of DML,
> I propose that we Honor one of NASCAR's greatest
> drivers. This is the
> loss of one of the real legions of auto racing. I
> was not a real Earnhardt
> fan but men like this are what make auto racing what
> it is today. I was
> shocked that this happened considering that this was
> not a hard wreck. Just
> watched the accident again and it was really a more
> of a sliding rather that
> a hard impact. I feel there is more to this than
> meets the eye. My heart goes
> out to his family and to all of his fans. Bill
>
> SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd.
> 3.55 LSD
> K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180
> T'STAT, SilBlades
> GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
> HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE
> DAK"</A>

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.