How the he!! do you get this stuff off!?!?!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 21:23:50 EST

Ok, I was outside removing my ventvisor and club cab window covers. I know
3M meant for that tape to be there. And I be damned it if doesn't stay
there! I have gotten the bloody things off, but what is the best stuff to
get that damned residue left over off? I have tried rubbing alcohol, bug and
tar remover, ammonia, WD-40, Capitan Morgan, pina coloda, Wild Turkey and
only ended up tipsy. I am frustrated with this stuff. Someone help! Please
help! I got my damn finger stuck to the stuff and it won't let go!

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakota
69 Dodge Charger