Re: How the he!! do you get this stuff off!?!?!

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 09:48:38 EST

At work we remove 3M tape all the time. We use naphtha.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

ABeerCan@aol.com wrote in article <32.10d2706a.27c32f36@aol.com>... > Ok, I was outside removing my ventvisor and club cab window covers. I know > 3M meant for that tape to be there. And I be damned it if doesn't stay > there! I have gotten the bloody things off, but what is the best stuff to > get that damned residue left over off? I have tried rubbing alcohol, bug and > tar remover, ammonia, WD-40, Capitan Morgan, pina coloda, Wild Turkey and