alignment tools

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 22:54:20 EST

Okay, for all you bargain hunters (yes, I'm el cheapo too) hehe

I'm about to go do alignments up at work and was wanting to know if anyone
had any expertise in this field or has any knowledge of the tools I need and
where I should buy them at. I'd like something with a nice lifetime
warranty (darn sears doesn't have any alignment tools) but the only thing is
I don't have an unlimited check book. Can someone point me in the right
direction?

1) type of tool
2) usage of tool, how badly NEEDED is it, or is it a once in a lifetime
kinda thing
3) where to buy... price.. etc.
Thanks.
-Chuong