Re: Fog lights on with high beams--ME KNOW HOW!

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 23:46:45 EST

Jason,
This isn't the page I was looking for, but it does do the same thing. There
used to be a page that told you how to do this from behind the dash. No
biggy. I just wanted to look at the other one to see what was being done to
the circuit and if there was a danger in burning something up.

I'm going to be moving, hopefully, in about 9 months and may want to do this
mod since I'll be living out in the country where deer and other critters
like to sit on the road and wait for you.

Looks like the 98's were the odd bunch for electrical stuff. I wonder why.
Oh wait, I know, it's because Dodge is different :)

Thank you,
John