RE: Water Pump STILL Leaking

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 08:03:00 EST

I agree with you Tom, but I don't think they'd listen :) They're more
concerned with their bottom line than customer happiness (Corporate America,
YAY!) most new pumps (actually new AND reman) I install at work need
something swapped over, whether it's a heater hose tube or (my personal
favorite) pulley studs..

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

->I still say you should raise hell with the parts supplier. It seems righ
->to me
->that the pump should be fully assembled upon purchase. I have
-never heard
->of
->having to install the hose fitting on a new pump.
-
->-------------------------------------------------------------
->"She has a face that would make an onion cry"
->
->Tom S.
->http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine
->Site Updated - on 2/5/01
->1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2
->1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)
->
->
-