RE: Re: Dakota For Sale By An Idiot..CHECK IT OUT!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 11:40:06 EST

Okay guys, get your wedgies out of your panties. I politely wrote to the
guy and asked him if he had swapped engines out of an earlier vehicle since
they didn't put 318's in 2000 Dakotas. He has recanted and changed his
description to a 4.7 liter. Now, go bid on the truck since it's legitimate!
SHEESH!

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD