Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:41:54 -0600

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 12:50:30 EST

Alex,
Yes, that is exactly the one I was looking for. Thank you!

Now, here's the question. Why would someone do this mod over the other that
was already posted which involves jumpering a terminal in the relay/fuse
box, or grounding a terminal on the relay for 98 year models? What are the
differences in these two mods even though both claim the same results?

It looks like you and Hop found it at the same time. :)

Thank you agian,
John