Centering Yoke

From: DodgeKota4x4gurl@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 15:27:49 EST

Well, what an experience! I was having a gawd-awful squeaking in the front
end of my truck, so we go buy a u-joint, expecting to beat out the old one
and in a new non-squeaking one. Well.... To our suprise, all the universals
are in great condition. It was this little piece that is in between 2
u-joints. What is it.... Well, discount searched their computer for anything
they could find as did auto zone... Nothing! I call up one last place, and
the guy rattles it off like he's seen 100. I couldn't believe it. It is on
the front driveshaft, on the transfer case end, if anyone has this problem,
that's the culprit! Just so noone else has to go through the hoops!
Ryan Kates
95 318 4x4 Sport