Re: customized NR white face gauges

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 16:00:43 EST

Chuck, you are a BAD influence... now yuou have me looking at painting the
dash in my truck black to better match the truck... well at least the trim
panel around the stereo... now what ya gonna do with the steering wheel...
I know it is not right for me to say but it just looks a little plain in
there that's all...