48mm Billet TB Update

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 23:40:59 EST

Ok...I have to admit, i've tested/purchased a lot of throttle bodies and
this one scares the livin' begeezus outta me!! The truck NEVER burned them
on a 1-2 upshift (manual)!! The acceleration is more than incredible, the
throttle response is incredible, and the power band starts at off-idle and
pulls HARD up to 5300rpm (Digital-6+ Rev-Limited).

Bruce, my hat's off to you on this model!! An excellent piece of
workmanship!!

For all those V6'ers who are receiving them, it's well worth it!

- Bernd