Re: 48mm Billet TB Update

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 00:23:50 EST

I'm just dying to get mine. I called him monday afternoon and he told me
the v6 TBs should be shipped out that day, and about thursday/friday is the
day I'll get it. CAN'T WAIT. Darn you Bernd. How are the black box plans?

and where can I find an extra v6 intake manifold? Thinking of sending it to
Jon S. and having him rework the metal around...
-Chuong

Ok...I have to admit, i've tested/purchased a lot of throttle bodies and
this one scares the livin' begeezus outta me!! The truck NEVER burned them
on a 1-2 upshift (manual)!! The acceleration is more than incredible, the
throttle response is incredible, and the power band starts at off-idle and
pulls HARD up to 5300rpm (Digital-6+ Rev-Limited).

Bruce, my hat's off to you on this model!! An excellent piece of
workmanship!!

For all those V6'ers who are receiving them, it's well worth it!

- Bernd