bad neon thing.

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 00:21:03 EST

Is that a GM motor in that? It looks like a friggin 3800 S/C motor. I
could be wrong... Someone tell me I'm wrong. Why would you put a GM motor
in a neon? Nice idea and all, but wrong manufacturer...

I bet it was a pain to get everything in and running, Half shafts were
probably shortened, suspension redone, etc. etc...

"It looks... um. interesting"
-Chuong