RE: Warped Routers

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 20:32:36 EST

Get Powerslot rotors coupled with Raysbestos pads - you won't be sorry! (I'm
waiting for my pads to need to be replaced, then going the Powerslot route).
They will give you a stronger "bite" when you go to break, beacuse the slits
in the rotor allow the rotor to dissipate heat faster, which also allows it
to cool, therfore it's less likely to warp!

william