Re: Warped Routers

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 20:52:36 EST

Bring it back to the dealer and let them replace them. A bunch of us here had
rotors wrap with as little as 7K miles miles on them. Most were replaced Mine
did, they turned mine down and the said they will stand behind them for till
24k miles. Good luck.

<< 18.5k miles and my routers have developed a wobble when I step on the
brake. It's smooth while I'm crusing but as soon as I step on the brake
I can feel a the wobble. Any recommendations for replacements? >>