Re: WHATS A NAME THAT WOULD FIT MY DAK?????

From: Mark Haney \(Home.com\) (mphaney@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 20:51:47 EST

For what it's worth, somehow or another all of my vehicles have ended up
with the name "Betsy". But the new truck just didn't feel like a Betsy to
me. The name was too sedate. Considering the upgrade from 3.9 in my 97 to
the 4.7 in my 00, by daughter decided that Betsy Badass would be
appropriate. Needless to say, that's the name <grin>.

Mark Haney
00 CC SLT+ 4x4 4.7 5speed 3.92 LSD
mphaney@home.com