Re: You guys rubbed off on me

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 22:02:37 EST

In a message dated 2/20/01 10:39:05 AM Mountain Standard Time,
MHamilton@ehelp.com writes:

> 1. 180 T-Stat

I am not so sure on this one, some claim more power, I would agree with that,
but fuel milage dives from my experiance, I went back to the factory 192.
once I get a Mopar Perf Computer on the other hand, I'll get a 180. The
factory computer is simple calibrated for it to be at 192 optimal, thus it
runs a little rich untill then, and if it never hits 192, well then it'll
always run rich, maybe for you low elevation people that's fine, but I live
at about 7500 ft and it's not a happy thing, I allready have to run premium
fuel so it doesn't knock I don't need somthign else messing things up...

Greg