Re: Water Pump Update

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 22:57:37 EST

> You never mentioned it but did you use a lube to aid in installation?
> I like dish washing soap for jobs like this. Hope it helps you in the
future.
> Another lube I like is....KY jelly. Why you ask? Cuz it's WATER soluble.
> Way too go Kyle.

Yes I actually did use some type of lubricant. I was worried at first, cause
I didnt want to have anything possibly clog the pump nor clog the tstat.. My
dad gave me some clear marine lubricant which is water soluble and extremely
slippery. Thanks for the heads up. KY, hehe............
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6