Re: Re: Fuel Filling Dilemma..

From: NickOnofrio@cs.com
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 22:59:44 EST

I find mine does that as well. Instead of locking the clip on the highest
level do itone lower and t may fill slwer, but you don't have to hold it.

>Ok,i go to fill up my Dakota tonight.it is +4 degrees out.I put the nozzle
in the tank,and barely a little fuel got in and it clicked off.

I tried 4 different pumps(got in 9.00,but it took about 10 minutes)
Went to a different station,sure enough,the same thing happened.

When the gas was put in,and i stopped pumping,i would hear a gurgling
sound,like something was in the fuel filler tube.

Anyone have an idea for this scenario??
Has anyone had this problem happen to you?
Is it the cold?. I did have the Dak washed yesterday(under flush)<

Nick
1997 Dodge Dakota
5.2L V-8, (318)