Nascar in SoCal anyone want to go?

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 23:54:17 EST

How many people would go to the Napa 300 at California SpeedWay on April
28th if i got us a nice package deal with Dodge? Pit passes, maybe meet
a driver or two, up close and personal with the cars and/or a memorial
item of clothing to keep? We would have to pay normal price for
tickets, but if 15 or more will really commit to this, then I will push
my DaimlerChrysler contacts to speak to the right person. What do you
think! We need to move fairly fast on this.

Any other Mopar motorheads that want in on this, have them email me
directly their interest. jdharmon@earthlink.net

Thanks
Jim Harmon
DTOA