HELP!! BRAKING PROBLEM, Bernd?

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 04:57:38 EST

OK the other day i went to a buddy of mine who works at a car dealer. BMW to
be exact, but anyway, he was going to put some tires on for me. While it was
on the rack i went to spin the front tire and noticed it was very hard to
turn. In fact it took alot of effort to spin the wheel. It was the same on
both wheels. I don't think it's a stuck caliper because after we had the
tires mounted and balanced we put them back on and the tires spun fine.
Could it be my master cylinder that is holding pressure on the brakes even
after the brakes are released? Also there is some vibration when i
accelerate. My motor mounts need to be changed but is there anything else
that could be causing the vibration? The driveshaft, u-joints are fine. My
hanger bearing is a little soft, as is the transmission mount, but these are
not bad. The motor mounts will be changed next week. sorry it's a little
long, oh and it's a 95 x-Cab V6 Auto. THanks

Daniel D
"1 Fine Dak"