Re: Rewiring windows??

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 13:18:14 EST

Will,

I'd also consider parasitic current loss. My guess is since Dodge didn't
design the windows to be constant hot that they might draw too much juice
when powered up. Not a consideration when run off ignition or accessories,
but at constant hot it could drain you battery prematurely.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm