RE: Rewiring windows??

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 16:21:19 EST

Can't really help you Will, but I know how you feel. My Eagle Talon gives
me 30 seconds of power to my windows *after* it is turned off - it's a real
safety advantage both for winding them up and down in an emergency. And
Dodge does have a timer chip it uses for other purposes. You could possibly
use one of the pins on that I.C. to trigger a relay, but I wouldn't know how
to figure out which pin.

--Rob--