Rocking chair in my Dak?

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 13:55:06 EST

My bucket seat shifts a little under hard braking, does anyone else's do
this?

It doesn't move under normal slowing, but in the traffic suddenly stops on
the freeway kind of stop my seat shifts about 1/4 inch in the rails. I know
it's not important, but it scares the crap out of me every time, feels like
the brakes give out when it happens. I've checked out the seat, the back
move slightly, but I don't think that's it. The seat moves in the rails
when I push real hard, not changes position just rocks.

Before I go to the dealer and complain about what I'm sure they'll think is
trivial I want to see if anyone else's does the same.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Re5X8z5la@Ix2/profile.htm